Joomla gallery extension by joomlashine.com
Front slide show
Flexible, reliable delivery service
Extensive display area, products from all major manufacturers
New trade counter & sales area, experienced sales staff
Modern vehicles and well stocked yard
Anderson Roofing Supplies – Berkshire’s Premier Supplier of Roofing Products
Supplying roofing materials in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Hampshire, London and across the home counties, our comprehensive range of roofing products and systems is complemented by unrivalled product knowledge and customer service.
Whether it be clay or concrete roof tiles, slates, batten and underlay, flat roofing materials, tools, insulation or fascia and gutter products, you can be sure that we are here to help with any roofing project no matter how large or small. Call us now for expert advice or to arrange for free samples or roof estimates.
Best Sellers & Featured Products
(please click on the images for more information)
Competitive rates on Cure-It GRP just got even better!
Easy to fit cladding in a range of attractive colours.
EPDM rubber in DuoPly and Classicbond versions.
Market leading lead replacement solutions.
We either stock, or can source, a wide range of roofing products from tiles and slates through to skylights and ventilation solutions from all the industry's leading manufacturers.
- Clay & Concrete plain and interlocking tiles
- Natural & man-made slates
- Shingles & shakes
- Clay & concrete reclaim products
- Bituminous felts, bitumen, chippings & liquid solutions
- Fully graded (BS5534) roofing battens & timber
- Roofing membranes & underlays
- Rubber membranes (Classicbond & Duoply)
- GRP flat roofing systems (Cure-It)
- Milled lead & ancillaries
- Rigid & roll insulation
- UPVc fascia, soffit & rainwater goods
- Cast iron & powder coated rainwater goods
- Cladding (James Hardie)
- Flat & pitched roof-lights
- Ventilation & dry-fix solutions
- PVc, metal & fibre-cement sheeting
- Nails & Fixings
- Chimney pots & cowls
- Roofing tools & ladders
- Sand, cement & dyes
Delivery can be arranged either using our own fleet of vehicles, delivered direct to site by the manufacturer, or by use of outside hauliers, to ensure that your roofing materials are delivered as and when required.